After months of preparation, Gear-Illustration and Lii Gear jointly designed the backpack “Jungle Warrior” finally officially launched.
This backpack is designed based on the classic ARVN backpack, adding a modern design to it. The finished product retains the iconic bucket structure and the design of the double sub-storage. An open zipper is added in the center of the two sub-storages to facilitate access to items. The capacity of “Jungle Warrior” is about 30 liters, which can meet the needs of daily commuting and short-distance travel. It is an excellent solution to the popular “2-Day” concept.
- Size: 30*40*24cm (width*height*thickness), sub-chamber size 14*7*22cm
- Capacity: about 25 liters
- Self-weight: about 1.3 kg
- Materials used: 500D Cordura nylon fabric\Dyneema fabric\YKK zipper\UTX buckle
- The central open zipper facilitates access to items;
- The cover has a velcro hair surface, which can be pasted with a morale stamp
- Two large-capacity external auxiliary warehouses;
- Built-in zipper grid separation in the lid
- Built-in two-piece grid compartment and full-size sticker back compartment
- Can be extended through MOLLE
- The strap can be adapted to different heights
- Reserve an interface for the one-inch belt (the belt needs to be prepared by yourself).