- The shoulder straps of Roaring Cricket II, based on the previous strap, are equipped with additional Molle hanging points to fix tools like pliers and others.
- The tremendous breakthrough in this design is that the whole backpack is able to completely open to flatten for quick access.
- The internal large-area hooks&loops allow to affix the built-in sub-package for free collocation and further personalization, and the original optional bottom storage ribbon is replaced by a fixed bottom storage ribbon to blend perfectly with the bottom sundry bag.
- The sturdy fishbone is capable of forming an air channel on the back for effective ventilation and heat dissipation and maximized comfort for your back and shoulders.
- It is the first time that Lii fixed the back support in the backpack and reserved the inserted rod compartment in the middle of the backpack and back to better fit with the back and select the inserted rod to your needs.
- Engineered with a small zippered pocket on the side for another option to easily pick and place small items, such as headphones, cards, keys, change, etc.
- Material: Cordura 500D
- Capacity: 16L
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 48 x 14cm
- Product Weight: 1000g