BODY ARMOR DETAILS:
- Introduction: The reinforced protective insert is made of high-performance polyethylene fiber reinforced composite material, 90 layers of PE (10mm) + 6mm silicon carbide
- Level III Tested to stop 7.62mm FMJ lead core rife ammunition
- Single Piece Weight: 2.1kg; Single Piece Thickness: 21mm; Protection Area: 0.075㎡ (250mm x 300mm)
- 4Lbs Per Plate
- Single Curve, make sure a comfortable wear.
- Shelf Life: 5 years
- Level III: It needs to be able to defend against M80 full metal jacket (FMJ), and the minimum bullet speed does not exceed 838m/s (the weight of the bullet is 9.6 grams).
- It can cope with conventional bullets of M80, M193, AK and other rifles. This is also the most defense level used for bulletproof inserts. There are many products of different materials at this level, and the prices are also very different. Users can choose according to their own situation to select.