Full Edge-To-Edge ESAPI Protection
Get what you’re paying for with full edge-to-edge protection! It provides maximum protection for vital organs in a full 10″ x 12″ medium ESAPI shooters cut profile. This allows for better protection to the operator in the event of near-edge impacts. The highly compatible ESAPI sizing gives the operator the freedom to choose from a wide range of plate carriers.
- Threat Protection: Armor Piercing Rifle Rated Up To .30-06 M2 AP.
- Independently tested to NIJ protocol 0101.06
- Material Composition: Boron Carbide Ceramic & UHMWPE
- Full Edge-to-Edge Protection on its 10″ x 12″
- Armor Shape: Single-Curve
- Plate Size: 10”x12” ESAPI
- Protection Area: 10”x12”
- Weight: (5.7lbs per plate)
- Plate Quantity: Two (2) Plates Included
- Cut: ESAPI Medium (Shooters Cut)
- Armor Type: Stand Alone
- Level IV: It needs to be able to defend against .30 caliber armor-piercing projectiles (US military M2 AP), with a minimum speed of not more than 869m/s, (the weight of the projectile is 10.8 grams). Level IV can also defend against other rifles such as AK, M80, SS109, M193 AP rounds or API rounds.
- Level IV bulletproof products have a high defense index and can defend against most rifle bullets. It is mainly aimed at application scenarios with higher hazard levels, such as in some military activities with greater environmental hazards, it is required to use products with this protection capability.