Our hard armor plates are designed with a multi-curve profile to provide an ergonomic and comfortable fitting armor system that is intended to wear against your body all day. (combined with lightweight to reduce fatigue) UTA Handgun Rated Body Armor is equipped with a state of the art Trauma Mitigation Base to minimize the energy of an impact dramatically.
- Single Piece Weight: 2.1kg; Single Piece Thickness: 21mm; Protection Area: 0.075㎡ (250mm x 300mm)
- Introduction: The reinforced protective insert is made of high-performance polyethylene fiber reinforced composite material, 90 layers of PE (10mm) + 6mm silicon carbide
- The production process is mature and reliable, and can be designed according to the protection level and shape required by customers
- The bulletproof chest insert made of special processing technology has good stability and consistency, high strength, light weight, anti-burst, small dent, strong bulletproof ability, can withstand multiple blows, and no secondary damage by ricochet people
- Shelf Life: 5 years
- Level III: It needs to be able to defend against M80 full metal jacket (FMJ), and the minimum bullet speed does not exceed 838m/s (the weight of the bullet is 9.6 grams).
- It can cope with conventional bullets of M80, M193, AK and other rifles. This is also the most defense level used for bulletproof inserts. There are many products of different materials at this level, and the prices are also very different. Users can choose according to their own situation to select.
- Level IIIA: Needs to be able to defend against 9mm round-nose full metal armored bullets (FMJ) with a minimum impact velocity of not more than 427m/s (8.0g bullet weight), and .44 Magnum semi-armored hollow pointed bullets with a minimum impact velocity of not more than 427m /s, (bomb weight 15.6 grams).
- Level IIIA can deal with the threat of higher-level pistols and can adapt to the protection needs of most everyday situations. This level is currently the most widely used level of body armor. At present, the protection level required by the military, police, and security when purchasing body armor is basically IIIA.
- Level IIIA: Tested for even more powerful handgun ammo coming out of longer barrel handguns (more velocity), no rifle protection