- Single Piece Weight: 0.5kg; Single Piece Thickness: 8mm; Protection Area: 0.075㎡ (250mm x 300mm).
- The enhanced protection board is made of high-performance polyethylene fiber material. The production process is mature and reliable, and can be designed according to the protection level and shape required by customers.
- The bulletproof chest insert made of special processing technology has good stability and consistency, high strength, light weight, anti-burst, small dent, strong bulletproof ability, can withstand multiple blows, and no secondary damage by ricochet people.
- Bulletproof Level and Shooting Distance: 1977 style 7.62mm blaster/1964 style 7.62mm blaster, 15m; 1954 style 7.62mm blaster/1951 style 7.62mm blaster, 15m; 1979 style 7.62mm light blaster/1951 style 7.62mm blaster, 15m.
- Level IIIA: Needs to be able to defend against 9mm round-nose full metal armored bullets (FMJ) with a minimum impact velocity of not more than 427m/s (8.0g bullet weight), and .44 Magnum semi-armored hollow pointed bullets with a minimum impact velocity of not more than 427m /s, (bomb weight 15.6 grams).
- Level IIIA can deal with the threat of higher-level pistols and can adapt to the protection needs of most everyday situations. This level is currently the most widely used level of body armor. At present, the protection level required by the military, police, and security when purchasing body armor is basically IIIA.
- Level IIIA: Tested for even more powerful handgun ammo coming out of longer barrel handguns (more velocity), no rifle protection
There are no reviews yet.