- The waterproof and oil-repellent vest made of high-strength nylon featuring wear & tear resistance is dedicated to meeting the needs of combats in high-risk environments.
- Designed with the modular laser-cut Molle system, the vest boasts loops adopting laser cutting composite technology for premium extensibility.
- The zippered pocket on the front chest is able to carry keys, certificates and other important small items. Additionally, the pocket is topped off with a laser-cut reserved jack matched with law enforcement recorders and various walkie-talkies.
- The front part can be equipped with standard triple universal rifle/pistol mag pouches while the replacement for other accessories is allowed. Stick your ID card on the laser-cut loops.
- The back comes not only with two reserved hanging points that are compatible with Merlin tactical backpacks, but with a drag handle that is easy to drag out for rescuing teammates after they fall to the ground with injuries.
- The shoulder strap is equipped with a preset ring buckle, which is convenient to guide and fix the water pipes and headset wires.
- The front chest, back and both sides of the waist are set with chip compartments, the front and back are both able to hold conventional SAPI bulletproof plate (30cm x 25cm), both sides of the waist carry customized chips (15.5cm x 14cm).
- Coming with the lining made of facecloth material, the vest features universal armored fish bone pad for cushion & heat release, providing a more comfortable and breathable experience.
- Made of high-performance polyethylene fiber material, the enhanced protection plates featuring mature & reliable process can be designed according to the protection level and shape that are required. The plates have been widely used in armored vehicles, bulletproof vehicles, light tanks, bulletproof speedboats, assault boats and helicopters, etc.
- Through a special process, the plates boast outstanding stability & consistency, high strength, lightweight, repeating resistance, slight hollows, excellent bulletproof ability and no second harm due to the ricochets after withstanding multiple blows.
- NIJ Class IIIA protection levels & corresponding gun ranges: 7.62mm pistol (1977) /7.62mm pistol cartridge, 15m (1964); 7.62mm pistol (1954) /7.62mm pistol cartridge, 15m (1951); 7.62mm light-weight machine gun/7.62mm pistol cartridge, 15m (1951).
- Weight: 0.5kg/1 piece.
- Thickness: 8mm/1 piece.
- Protection Area: 0.07㎡ (250mmX300mm).
- Shelf Life: 5 years.