- Operating voltage: 7.4-14.8V
- Active break tech & Piston reset
- Programmable auto-loading function
- Multiple programmable shooting mode
- Overheat protection
- Maximum Inrush current is 240A, Maximum Brake current is 100A Compatible with various Standard Gearbox V2
- Low battery voltage protection, the default setting is 7.4V battery. Change the battery when hearing ‘beep beep beep beep’ 4 times low voltage warning sound.
- Block-up protection. When gearbox Block-up occurs, the system stops working and emits an elongated ‘beep’ sound. Please check the wave box immediately by power off.
- Auto-loading function is designed for gel ball blaster magazines with motor inside, when changing the magazine, the magazine motor will run automatically for a period of time, and the length of time can be programmed by 9th option.
- This module is able to increase rate of fire, the stability of single-shot and make batteries have higher durability.
- The energy that support the active brake function comes from the inertia of motor, stop the piston
without delay. The effect of active brake is significant on high torque motor
- The active function prevents the over-spin of gears, this solve the issue that the single shot becomes multiple shot under high voltage. Meanwhile, the spring is fully released in semi-auto mode and parts in gearbox are not under strain, increase the life cycle of gearbox and parts.
- The system includes multiple shooting mode, these modes can be selected by fire select switch
- The default position of the piston is adjustable in semi-auto mode. Pre-cocking function can be implementing, zero trigger delay
- Adjustable rate of fire, the gap between two single shots can be programmable, to achieve adjustable rate of fire
- When the DTU is overheated, after the trigger is pulled, the motor will give a beep prompt until it is automatically restarted after cooling.
SAFE：This mode is completely the same as original safe mode. The trigger is stopped by Safety lever
SEMI: This mode can be programmed to implementing semi-auto, double stroke single shot, 3-round burst to 6-round burst, the default mode is semi auto
AUTO: This mode can be programmed to implementing full-auto, 3-round burst, 6-round burst and 9-round burst, the default mode is Full-auto
Step 1. Disconnect the battery, then set the fire selector switch to auto.
Step 2. Connect the battery and pull the trigger in 3 seconds, After hearing 2 long ‘beep~’ , the module runs into programmable mode, otherwise it will be in auto mode.
Step 3. In the programmable mode, the motor emits short ‘beep’, the numbers of ‘beep’ means the serial number of the option. If you want to choose the option, pull and hold the trigger in 2 seconds after ‘beep’s till a long ‘beep’, the module will be set to matched option. (The options and matched function/parameter are in the table below).
Step 4. After setting to the selected option, the motor emits short ‘beep’s, the number of ‘beep’s means the different function/parameter of this option. If you want to program to set it to certain option or parameter, pull and hold the trigger in 2 second after ‘beep’ till 2 long ‘beep’, then the module is in programmable mode again.