- The enhanced protection board is made of high-performance polyethylene fiber reinforced composite material.
- 90 layers of PE (10mm), the production process is mature and reliable, and can be designed according to the protection level and shape required by the customer.
NIJ Level III
- The NIJ’s defense levels against rifles are divided into III and IV. To defend this level, you need to use a hard bulletproof plate.
- Level III: It needs to be able to defend against M80 full metal jacket (FMJ), and the minimum bullet speed does not exceed 838m/s (the weight of the bullet is 9.6 grams).
- It can cope with conventional bullets of M80, M193, AK and other rifles. This is also the most defense level used for bulletproof inserts. There are many products of different materials at this level, and the prices are also very different.
.Color: As Shown
.Material: High Performance PE Fiber
.Single Piece Weight: 1.4kg
.Single Piece Thickness: 21mm
.Protection Area: 0.075㎡ (250mmX300mm).
.Shelf Life: 5 years
.Product Weight: 1400g
.Package Dimensions: 32 x 28cm
.Package Weight: 2850g
.Packing: PE Bag