- The enhanced protection board is made of high-performance polyethylene fiber material, and the production process is mature and reliable.
- It can be designed according to the protection level and shape required by the customer.
- Bulletproof chest inserts made of special processing technology have good stability and consistency, high strength, light weight, anti-burst, small dents, strong bulletproof ability, can withstand multiple blows, and no secondary damage by ricochet people.
NIJ LEVEL IIIA: Needs to be able to defend against 9mm round-nose full metal armored bullets (FMJ) with a minimum impact velocity of not more than 427m/s (weight 8.0g), and .44 Magnum semi-jacketed hollow pointed bullets with a minimum impact velocity of not more than 427m /s, (bomb weight 15.6 grams).
NIJ LEVEL IIIA can deal with the threat of higher-level pistols and can adapt to the protection needs of most everyday situations. This level is currently the most widely used level of body armor. At present, the protection level required by the military, police, and security when purchasing body armor is basically IIIA.
- Color: As Shown
- Material: High Performance PE Fiber
- Single Piece Weight: 0.6kg
- Single Piece Thickness: 8mm
- Protection Area: 0.075㎡ (250mmX300mm).
- Shelf Life: 5 years
- Product Weight: 1200g
- Package Dimensions: 32 x 28cm
- Package Weight: 1250g
- Packing: PE Bag