- Inspired by the appearance of tank geometry multi-angle section, the shield takes advantage of the effective armor principle for an increase on the section angle on the basis of curved plate.
- All that so as to a simultaneously incremental effective thickness and immobile physical thickness for maximized defense performance of the bulletproof plate and lightweight under equivalent protection.
- Equipped with practical new patent and ergonomic multi curved surface and concave arc design on the shoulders with adjustable angle, the tactical shield offers a comfortable and fitting wearing experience.
- Suitable for pistol shooting stance, rifle shoulder stance and prone shooting stance with angle support and other tactical stances.
- Made of special processing technology, the bulletproof shield features stability, incredible consistency, high strength, lightweight, repeating resistance, small pits and stunning bulletproof performance and is capable of withstanding multiple hits without second ricochet injury.
NIJ LEVEL IIIA:
- LEVEL IIIA Needs to be able to defend against 9mm round-nose full metal armored bullets (FMJ) with a minimum impact velocity of not more than 427m/s (weight 8.0g), and .44 Magnum semi-jacketed hollow pointed bullets with a minimum impact velocity of not more than 427m /s, (bomb weight 15.6 grams).
- NIJ LEVEL IIIA can deal with the threat of higher-level pistols and can adapt to the protection needs of most everyday situations. This level is currently the most widely used level of body armor. At present, the protection level required by the military, police, and security when purchasing body armor is basically IIIA.
- Material: UPE
- Protection Level: IIIA
- Padding Dimensions: 250*303mm
- Net Weight: 550±10g
- Product Dimensions: 30.3 x 25 x 0.65cm
- Product Weight: 1100g
- Package Dimensions: 33 x 28 x 12cm
- Package Weight: 1500g
- Packing: Bublle Box