- Designed for emergency rescue scenarios for single soldier and police in mind, the tactical packback is designed with comprehensive considerations of the application scenarios including the attack, defense and rescue for a versatile equipment with both defensive and offensive capabilities.
- Materials: Made of 1000D nylon, the backpack is soft, anti-wear, damage resistant and impermeable.
- Molle System: The pack with laser cut molle attaching system can be attached with accessory bags and tools for expansion.
- Ergonomic Design: The ergonomic shoulders bag is designed with thickened handle for comfortable lift, fishbone heat dissipation cushions, widened&thickened straps and adjustable&fixed belt on the front chest in conjunction with the waist harness for a comfortable CVS system.
- The Duraflex quick-release buckles on the shoulders straps can be detached to a larger backpack and the top thickened handle offers incredible lift.
The tactical classification compartment will storage equipment with different functions (from outside to inside):
- EDC Compartment: Set up a number of separated pockets, a key fixed rope, a mesh zipper bag for convenient classification of documents and small portable tools;
- Helmet Compartment: With 45° semi-open for quick access and helmet or clothing placement;
- First Aid Compartment: Includes 180° full zipper, full hoops on one side and 2 visual first aid kits that is standard configuration with quick access. The other side is provided with MOLLE ribbon with hoops for easy store and classification to various tools;
- Main Compartment: Complete with a sandwich pocket to fix the laptop and the other side is the bulletproof plate compartment capable of accommodating a 28*45cm bulletproof plate;
- Mirror Compartment: Engineered with the anti-collision reinforcement structure on the top of the external mirror compartment, the full suede Settings on the interior and effectively protective lens; Water Bag Compartment: Designed with the straw outlet.