GPNVG18 Four-tube Binocular Night Vision Goggles:
- This lightweight night vision device wears comfortable without burden to the neck even when worn with a helmet.
- It is finely crafted to provide a superior hand feel.
- The GPNVG18 model is slightly larger than the PVS31 in size, and bigger in terms of its expandability. Additionally, it has 3 more tubes than the PVS18 model and 2 more tubes than the PVS15, making it a must-have item for cosplaying.
.Product Weight: 250g
.Product Dimensions: 12 x 10 x 0cm
WoSporT Navigator Helmet:
- Material: The main body, made of TPU, the PC lens, and the face mask assembly system is made of high-quality steel, providing excellent wear, shock, and impact resistance.
- Breathable Mesh & Smooth Breathing: The multiple ventilation holes ensure smooth breathing and enhance comfort during use.
- Sponge Cushion: Equipped with a cushioning sponge to reduce impact and protect the face.
- Ergonomic Design: Tailored to fit and wrap around the contours of the human face.
- Impact Resistance: Under Universal ANSI Z80.3 drop ball test, the tactical anti-Fog mask withstands a critical impact speed of 310FPS of scratching lens and a critical impact energy greater than 3 joules for penetrating or shattering the lens at temperatures ranging from -10°C to 24°C.
.Material: Steel Mesh + TPU + PC
.Size: M(Head Circumference of 52-60cm) / L(Head Circumference of 56-66cm)
.Product Weight: 900g
.Package Weight: 1000g
.Package Dimensions: 25 x 30 x 30cm
WoSporT L4G24 Night Vision Mount for PVS15/PVS18/GPNVG18:
- Universal Compatibility: Compatible with night vision devices such as PVS15, PVS18, GPNVG18, and more.
- Adjustable Height: Suitable for FAST helmets and other helmets like MICHTEAMWENDY, allowing easy adjustment of height.
- Quick Folding: Easily fold the mount by pressing the button on one side.
- Distance Adjustment: Adjust the distance between the night vision device and the eyes by pressing both side buttons simultaneously.
- Angle Adjustment: Designed with a knob to finely adjust the tilt angle of the night vision mount.