In the 1990s, “Maska-1” helmets started to be used by Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs Special forces and other units. This helmet is a replica of “Maska”, and has a weight close to the real prototype. It looks similar to the helmet worn by Killa — a boss from “Escape From Tarkov” video game. The helmet has a steel visor, and original suspension system.
- Adopt ABS helmet body, the mask is 2.5mm thick aluminum alloy. The lightweight and comfortable EVA full-wrapped lining structure, easy to match the helmet type, the inner lining is sponge and nylon webbing.
- The prototype of the Rainbow Six machine blaster helmet of the fire, the MASKA-1sh helmet of the Russian special forces, the classic medieval iron surface shape, has a very visual impact.
- The all-metal mask is equipped with frontal anti-low-speed flying stone fragments, and the helmet body has the functions of shock and collision resistance.
- Not only suitable for COS styling, but also practical, suitable for tactics, riding, etc.
- It is a good choice for tactical game lovers.
- NOTE: This helmet eliminates the black liner and retains only the striped visor.
- Color: As Shown
- Material: Aluminium Alloy + EVA
- Product Weight: 2000g
- Package Dimensions: 40 x 35 x 30cm
- Package Weight: 2200g
- Packing: Carton Box